We are company that pride ourselves in providing quality training services to our clients in oil and gas company, offshore and onshore, mining company and construction company. Our aim is to ensure that your business meets the high standards required by your company to our training programmes. It is our unique combination of expertise, experience, equipment and service excellence that can help ensure the health and safety of your workforce.
With ofer 6 years experience, we guarantee that you will not be disappointed with the training we provide, ensuring that presentations are interesting and informative. We aim to give participants both the skills and confidence to use what they have learnt, with a combination of theoretical knowledge and practicle sessions.
Become a professional safety training institution in mining, oil and gas, construction, and other industries, with quality and trusted services, capable to compete, and growth with great
- Make profit to develop company also deviden to stakeholder.
- Provide various safety training suit market needs, with quality and professionalism also with affordable price.
- Developing material and variation of training suit with industry and market needs, through applied standard and procedure.
- Having interpersonal relationship and beneficial with clients.
Make PT. Intercoach Safety Services the first choice for HSE Training Solution for your needs.
TECHNICAL & OPERATION
The scopes of services Intercoach International are:
- Technical Inspection Services of Lifting and Hoisting Equipment
- Safety Training
TECHNICAL INSPECTION SERVICES
Intercoach International providing independent inspection & expediting services globally delivered by highly qualified and trained inspector as a competent person. The wide range of inspection services can be used by organization to make sure the equipment facilities, products and systems comply with all the applicable requirements.
OUTLINE SERVICES ARE
- Lifting Equipment Inspection
- Onshore and Offshore Rig Services
- Handling Tools Inspection
- Non Destructive Test such as:
- Magnetic Particle inspection
- Dye Penetrant Test
- Ultrasonic Test
LIFTING EQUIPMENT INSPECTION
Our standard accredited lifting division is dedicated to ensuring your equipment remains in compliance with all relevant standards and regulation such as DNV 2.7, BSEN 12079, British standard, Australian standard, API standard American Welding Society D1.1 and LOLER (Lifting Operation and Lifting Equipment Regulation) etc. We do not take this accreditation lightly and all of our inspectors are regularly audited ensuring the highest possible levels of competency
Our Lifting Inspection Service Are:
- Certified Visual Inspection of Lifting Accessories
- Certified Test and Thorough Examination of Container, Basket, Skid, etc
- Load testing on new builds or modified units
- Conduct lifting / lifted equipment inspection and audits on offshore and onshore facilities
- Offshore and Onshore Rig Services
- Non Destructive Test
Safe Operating Practices
Call for care and vigilance when operating heavy lift and pulling equipment. Crane, Hoists, Slings and Shackles all require regular inspection and certification to ensure the equipment meets the minimum requirement and standards for the industry.
Handling Tool Equipment Inspection
This procedures is applicable to the qualification of pipe handling equipment including slip, clamp, elevator, spider and elevator link (bails), supplemental requirements maybe specified by the customer’s drilling manager when extremely heavy load (critical service) are to be handled.
Our Handling Inspection Sercice are:
- Certified Visual and NDT Inspection
- Dimensional Check
- Test Function
- Post Inspection